We are seeking for a stand – out administration assistant who has the ability to become the backbone of our growing business.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be to perform administrative activities to maintain the smooth operation of the office, prepare & produce documents including memos, reports as requested, establish and maintain confidential files, logs and records and of course to assist with company’s projects as requested.
Position Requirements & Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position. Experience in a law firm or consulting firm is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible in your approach in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Effective communicator, adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- University degree will be considered an asset.