Payroll Outsourcing Junior Associate
Andersen Tax is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen Tax in Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting, and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen Tax in Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Payroll Outsourcing Junior Associate”, to deliver accurate and compliant payroll services for a group of assigned clients.
- Delivering accurate and compliant payroll processing for a group of assigned clients, coordinating the client’s requirements and managing the process of payroll delivery.
- Managing and delivering client payrolls against the agreed schedule – communicating directly with clients to meet or exceed the client’s deadlines. Escalating and investigating issues within client and networks to meet and exceed agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, our partners and implementation teams.
- Taking responsibility for developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the Greek labor, social security and tax law and holding detailed knowledge of the statutory processes in Greece.
- Working closely with the implementation team to take-on new payrolls and clients.
- Showing pride in payroll, customer focused and professional attitude and sense of urgency to deliver best in class and high-quality payroll results.
- A strong academic record including a University degree in the fields of Economics, Accounting or HR. A master’s degree in the same fields of study is desirable but not essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience of fully processing payrolls, knowing of legislation and all year end processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel including advanced functions i.e. pivot tables, logical formulas, and macros.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- Experienced in working with clients from different sectors (retail, pharmaceutical, shipping, FMCG, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in the information system of the Hellenic Ministry of labor, social security and Welfare (ERGANI).
- Extensive knowledge of payroll software like Epsilon-net.
- Knowledge of payroll transactions associated with general accounting principles, union contracts, and audit requirements.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet payroll and period closing deadlines.
- Capable of discretely handling confidential information.
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to effectively analyze and process data.
What we offer:
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the payroll outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting huge growth in a short term of time.
- Educational activities.
- Competitive salary based on market rates.
- Excellent working environment.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the professional they want to be.