Accounting & Tax Manager
Andersen Tax is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international association of member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals worldwide. Andersen Tax in Greece, based in Athens, provides professional tax, accounting and payroll services to both Greek and multinational companies. Combining deep knowledge and sector expertise, Andersen Tax in Greece can help clients solve their tax and accounting problems.
Our firm is providing significant long-term career opportunities for our professionals. Due to expansion of our services we are looking for a dynamic individual to cover the position of “Accounting & Tax Manager”, to own and deliver accounting and tax compliance services for key clients.
- Review and prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns
- Manage staff, project workflow, and client engagements
- Review and prepare compiled financials statements
- Manage tax authorities’ examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information
- Tax planning and research.
- Strong academic record including a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Active CPA license is required
- 8-10 years’ experience of reviewing tax documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinate with the team, provide assistance and guidance, knowing of legislation and all year end processes
- Prior experience with accounting for multinational corporations preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of Accounting software’s like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP
- Proficiency in Excel including advanced functions i.e. pivot tables, logical formulas and macros
- Proficient in English.
- Leading by example, developing and mentoring engagement team members with strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, particularly in the periods leading up to quarterly or annual reporting
- Highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent implementation (efficiency, on time, on budget, on quality)
- Knowledge, insight, and experience in complex multi-company tax & accounting processes
- The chance to work, gain experience and grow within a rising star in the accounting outsourcing industry in Greece, expecting a huge growth in short term of time
- Educational activities
- Competitive salary based on market rates
- Excellent working environment